We are honored to have you visit us!
Wichita Falls MCC is an exuberantly inclusive, loving, and serving community of faith offering God’s promise, Christ’s salvation, and the Holy Spirit’s comfort to all. Our mission to accomplish this vision of our church is to: Gather in compassionate kinship with acceptance of all, Encourage awakenings within the diverse paths of following Christ, and Celebrate a common faith in a loving God, endless hope in the face of suffering and doubt, and the many gifts of the Spirit present in the Body of Christ.
In our world today that is so torn by religious differences, and in our country and city that are so filled with division, exclusion, and conditional welcome, we believe the ministry of Wichita Falls MCC is desperately needed. We invite you to become a part of this exciting community. Join us as we celebrate all of who God has created us to be!
It is our sincere desire that you find a warm welcome at Wichita Falls MCC, and a place you may want to seriously consider as your spiritual home.
Our church celebrates a weekly worship service with exciting music, Scripture-based preaching, and communion. Join us at 11:00am – All are welcome – at 1401 Travis St., Wichita Falls, TX 76301. ALSO: A weekly FREE hospitality breakfast is offered each week, beginning at 10:00am in our Fellowship Hall!
Current Series – Following Jesus in the Real World: Worship with the Gospel of Mark
- March 27th – “Believing is Seeing” – Easter Sunday! Join us for a lively time of gathering at 10:30am for praise music, and the order of Worship featuring our handchime ensemble begins at 11:00am!
- April 3 – “When the Church Fails” – and boy doesn’t it sometimes? Let’s examine what “Church” really means…and consider how failure is a leading through grace to success.
- April 10 – “Beyond Family Values” – Our personal family values are subjective, but what about God’s family values?
- April 17 – “Threading Camels” – Camels through the eye of needles…and other reasons to share with abandon.
- April 24 – “Another Kind of King” – Princes ride white horses, but the King rides a young donkey. Which are you seeking?
- May 1 – “The Barren Temple” – How distractions of culture can render us fruitless.
- May 8 – “Who is this Guy?” – A Cornerstone of God’s Kin-dom
- May 15 – “Light a Fire” – Pentecost! Come experience the Spirit’s working anew!
Summer Series… Church Boot Camp
Come exercise your Spirit with us. We condition our body – the temple of God – so let’s condition our understanding and our compassion. Let’s get this party started!
“It may seem like there’s a church on every corner in Wichita Falls, but there’s no church quite like this one.” ~ Ann Work, Times Record News