Our facility is located just a few blocks from the HHH starting line. Our rear yard is fenced in and gated, allowing for safe storage of bikes. We also have room in the back fenced-in yard for parking for an additional fee per vehicle. Spaces for parking in the fence are limited, and are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Bring your sleeping gear, pop tent (if you’d like extra privacy – no stakes!), cots, snacks & drinks (also available for purchase, drinks with lids, please!), toiletries, sleep wear. Please note, as there may be children staying at our facility, all persons camping are expected to be dressed at all times in public spaces. While couples are welcome to share sleeping space, they are also expected to refrain from any intimate behavior.
- –For any other questions, or to reserve a space by phone, call Linda at 940-723-4395.
- –Any questions/concerns the day of the event should be directed to the church phone number at 940-322-4100.
- –We do not have shower facilities in the building, but will have an outdoor, 5-gallon, warm shower and dressing enclosure.
- –Cancellations received prior to August 11th will receive a full refund. Anything received August 11th or after will not be eligible for refund.
- –Spaces go quickly. First Come, First Served!
Individual rate: $30 donation
Rate for 2 guests: $55 donation
Rate for 3 guests: $80 donation
(guests will be allowed to register in groups up to three.)
Children & Youth, ages 13 and under: $20 donation
Base donation amounts provide access to safe, monitored storage of bikes and equipment in the fenced back lot, and a hot breakfast Saturday morning.